Named after my hometown commuter rail station, Canton Junction located in Canton, MA.
The kit was not designed after the actual station, we just used it's name.
This kit is the perfect trackside structure for any small town to be used as a passenger station with some freight use. But change it's name and it could be any structure you need. A real versatile product.
With proper kit bashing, you could have the roof removable and do a complete interior.
7 3/4"L x 3 5/8"W x 3 1/8"H
- Basswood Clapboard Siding
- 3D Engraved Quarried Stone Foundation
- Laser Cut Positionable Windows w/Glazing
- Laser Cut Doors & Rollers
- Laser Cut Stairs and Stringers
- Peel & Stick Asphalt Roofing
- Rooftop Smoke Pipe
- Signs Included
- Interior Ready (Kit Bash)
- Laser Cut and Scribed Wood Flooring
- Interior Roof Joists
- Quick Tab & Slot Construction
- No Strip-wood to cut
Comes unbuilt and unpainted.