Terra Cotta Coping is a common cap for Brick, Concrete Block and Stone walls.
- The 1/8" version of Terra Cotta Coping is a perfect width to fit all of our 1/8" Brick, Stone and Concrete Block Sheets.
- The 3/16" version of Terra Cotta Coping is a little wider, made to fit walls using our 1/8" sheets backed with our 1/32" sheets.
- 4 Pieces of Terra Cotta Coping
- Each measures 6.75"
- Over 2 feet of Coping
Simply cut to size. Corners can be cut at 45 degree angles. Once cut to size, paint then install.
We taped our pieces down before painting, masking tape sticky side up then taped on the ends.
- We painted them with two coats of Terra Cotta acrylic paint. Let dry in between coats.
- Once dry, we dusted the Coping with Flat Black spray paint to weather them down. (Optional)
- Then dusted with a gloss sealer, just a light dusting.
- Terra Cotta should be slightly shiny, this keeps them from looking too flat.
- Apply glue to the bottom of the Coping piece and glue it to the top of the wall.