In June 1867 the Carissa Lode was discovered near South Pass City, WY by a party of Mormons. It was the richest strike up to that date in the area. In 1868 a general store was built on Main Street, and in1890 the store was converted into the Carissa Saloon. The Saloon has been in South Pass City, WY for over 120 years.
This kit could be used for any type of business, like a Mercantile.
Kit concept and drawings by Jake Johnson.
6.75" L x 4.125" W x 3.5" H
- 3D Engraved Split Log Siding
- 3D Engraved Quarried Stone Foundation
- Storefront Assembly w/Glazing
- Laser Cut Positionable Window w/Glazing
- Laser Cut Door
- Detailed Wood Stairs
- Peel & Stick Cedar Shake Roofing
- Rooftop Smoke Pipe
- Saloon Sign Stencil
- Scribed Wood Flooring Throughout
- Quick Tab & Slot Construction
- No Strip-wood to cut
Kit Included Comes unbuilt and unpainted.