This Brick Pumping Station is based on the Rutland Railroad Pumping Station, a historic water pumping facility in the town of Alburgh, Vermont.
Built in 1903, it is a rare example in Vermont of an early railroad-related water pumping facility.
- 3D Laser Engraved American Bond Brick Walls
- 3D Laser Engraved Brick Corner Pieces
- 3D Laser Engraved Shake Shingle Siding
- Lasercut Peel & Stick Windows w/Glazing
- Lasercut Front Door
- Rooftop Exhaust Pipes
- 3D Printed Water Pipes
- Metal Roofing
- Lasercut Peel & Stick Asphalt Roofing
- Printed Signs
4 1/4"W x 5 3/4"L x 3 5/8"H
Comes unbuilt and unpainted.