Based on the Fulton County Narrow Gauge Depot in Lewistown, IL.
It served local strip mines and local farmers. Built in 1880, it was a Narrow Gauge Depot till 1910, when the tracks were converted to Standard Gauge. The line was purchased in 1930 by the Chicago, Burlington & Quincy Railway.
3.3"W x 8.25"L x 5.75"H
- 3D Laser Engraved American Bond Brick Walls
- 3D Laser Engraved Brick Corner Pieces
- Lasercut Peel & Stick Windows w/Glazing
- Lasercut Doors & Freight Doors
- Rooftop Exhaust Pipe
- 3D Printed Freight Ramp
- 3D Printed Iron Wall Anchors
- Metal Roofing
- Printed REA Sign
*Track, Scenery and Box Car Not Included.
Comes unbuilt and unpainted.